TRY REVU 30 DAY TRIAL FOR FREE!
Available in Standard, CAD and eXtreme
Powerful PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration for a paperless workflow
Bluebeam Revu takes what was once impossible and makes it possible. Combining an intuitive PDF editor, viewer and markup tool with reliable file creation technology, Revu goes beyond PDF and takes paperless workflows to a whole new level. Bluebeam Revu is available in 5 different editions: Standard, CAD, eXtreme, and iPad.
Helps teams and organisations manage projects anywhere, at any time
Included in Revu, Bluebeam Studio pushes the limits of cloud-based collaboration. Upload and share an unlimited number of PDFs and any other file type, or collaborate with project partners on the same documents in real time–regardless of Internet access.
Maximize your use of Bluebeam. Looking for something more interactive and tailored to your specific needs than our online instructional videos in Bluebeam University? ASt can help you maximise Revu’s functionality and implement it across your organisation with our customised training options. Take a look at the learning objectives for our most commonly requested courses below, or ask us how our training staff can create a completely custom course for your organisation. Knowledge is power.
The Revu Basics course will teach attendees how to navigate Revu’s interface, including how to use its key features and access files with ease. Hands-on exercises will be provided throughout the course. On completion of the course, student will have a better understanding of how Revu can help them improve their workflow by:
- Setting up custom profile to store menus and display settings
- Creating PDFs from AutoCAD or Microsoft Office using Revu’s plug-ins or the Bluebeam printer
- Manipulating documents by combining, removing, reordering and replacing pages, adding headers, footers, page numbers and stamps
- Searching for text and symbols in multi-page documents and file folders
- Conducting basic PDF editing actions including editing text, erasing content and using the Snapshot tool to copy and move content
- Customising markups, and storing them in the Tool Chest for reuse
- Utilising the markup list to track, sort, filter, and update the status of markups, create custom columns, and export information to Excel, or create a hyperlinked PDF summary report
Importing markups into a drawing
The Intermediate course builds upon the Revu Basics course, exposing attendees to more complex features for increased productivity. Hands-on exercises will be provided throughout the course. On completion of the course, student will have a better understanding of the following:
Calibrating a drawing, taking basic measurements and measuring curved areas using the arc tool
Comparing drawing revisions by using Compare Documents or Overlay Pages
Adding hyperlinks to markups and managing them with Links
Flattening a PDF
Batch Conversion and Creation of PDFs
Applying basic security permissions to a file
Creating and adding Digital Signatures
Creating and editing a form
Collaborating in real time with project partners using Revu’s cloud based technology, Bluebeam Studio
The Revu Advanced course builds upon the Intermediate course. In this course, attendees will learn how to work with 3D PDFs as well as creating scripts and formula to further improve workflow. They will also understand the ease of integration with document management system. Hands-on exercises will be provided throughout the course. On completion of the course, student will have a better understanding of how Revu can help them improve their workflow by:
- Transforming scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files
- Working with Bluebeam templates
- Creating and adding markups on 3D PDFs from Revit or Navisworks
- Making use of spaces, layers to organise and find markups easily
- Viewing unlimited number of files as if they are a single document, in a single tab
- Customising formula on markup list
- Using basic scripting to automate time-consuming tasks
- Connecting directly into Document management systems
WHICH INDUSTRY ARE YOU IN?
Architecture & Engineering
Revu® helps architects implement digital workflows that span the entire project lifecycle, from site surveys and field reports to design review and defect inspections. Combining the power of CAD to PDF conversion technology with easy-to-use annotation tools to streamline communication and reduce paper usage and costs.
Corporate & Government
Bluebeam® Revu® provides businesses with enterprise-wide solutions for streamlining communication and reducing paper usage as well as helping cities, countries, states and federal government agencies adopt more efficient processes for permitting and electronic plan reviews.
Oil, Gas & Chemical
Bluebeam® Revu’s digital review, annotation and collaboration capabilities save time and improve project communication throughout key work processes, including drawing reviews, squad checks, line walks, leak tests, turnarounds and shutdowns.
Bluebeam® Revu® improves communication, tracking and efficiency among construction professionals by providing digital workflow solutions for paperless submittals, RFIs, bid sets, defects lists, As-Builts, O&M manuals and more.
Bluebeam® Revu® provides Owners with digital collaboration solutions that speed up project communication by 60%, reduce printing and distribution costs by 80% and can deliver electronic O&Ms for quicker access to critical information at the completion of a project.
From design to fabrication, Bluebeam® Revu® provides manufacturing firms with 2D and 3D PDF-based workflow solutions that improve project communication and productivity.
Unit 1, 21 Rowe Avenue
Rivervale, WA, 6103
+61 8 9367 2888
+61 8 9367 2899